I use these techniques to learn something as quickly as possible. The main thing is to create a Habit!
- If you want to be someone, be it. So if you are going to be a programmer, be it. Do what programmers do, write software. At the start, you will struggle a lot, but with experience, you will get better results and learn new skills.
- You must be passionate about the project. It should be interesting for you. This will give you the motivation to keep working on it.
- Finish something each day. Do a small task each day, and finish it. Use S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Do this for at least 30-90 days in a row to create a habit. People underestimate what they can do in the long run. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
- Split your marathon to small sprints. Each sprint should be around one or two weeks long. Try to do this for 30-90 days in your field of activity, and you will see great results in the end.